[Shotimes] Dead 93 MTX

Steve Weinrich stevwein@swbell.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:00:33 -0500

1.)
http://www.shoforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=003023#0
00004  includes pictures.

3.)  No, get the valve cover set and the intake gasket (if needed)
separately.  Fel-Pro from AutoZone is a good, econonmical soultion.  There
is a Fel-Pro set that includes the intake gaskets as part of a complete
upper set, but that's overkill.  Intake gaskets can be re-used as long as
the sealing surface is not damaged.

4.)  Either SHONut or SPMotorsports.  The tools are around 35-40 bucks
directly from the manufacturer.

5.)  Combination of RockAuto and Autozone.  Scott's post here:
http://www.shoforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=17;t=001470#0
00004

7).  Replace the cam seals if they're leaking.  Replace the crank seal when
replacing the water pump, timing belt, and crank sensor.  At that time, it's
only a few more minutes to pop the old seal out and a new one in after
pulling the crank timing gear.  About 8 bucks from rockauto.  The cam seals
are around 11-12 bucks for the set of three from rockauto.  The rear one
behind the cam sensor is a real PITA it replace, the other two are
relatively easy  and can be easily replaced  when replacing your timing belt
and the CPS.

Steve
89