[Shotimes] Best eBay car ad ever

Chip blackjag91@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 11:40:15 -0700 (PDT)

That has GOT to be a fake listing - it's just too funny (probably has an artificially high reserve so they won't have to sell).
If the guy is serious, it's the looniest thing I've ever seen - suggesting a shot of NOS will make an AUTOMATIC 4-cyl Celica (heavy convertible at that) beat a Vette or Viper...but it doesn't even have the NOS as it sits...although I suppose it would beat  a '79 Vette  :^)
It reminds me of a car dealer around here, whose ads always list very low prices, and then in the fine print it says "with $4,000 down" :^D   Shoot - why not $6,000 down?  It would be REAL cheap then!  Hell, put $15,000 down and the car is free!!!  :^/
 Ian Fisher <ianf@eden.rutgers.edu> wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1868814568

Sorry for the OT, but its funny