[Shotimes] N20 jetting question

Matt Mullis svtmatty@bellsouth.net
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:30:50 -0500

Hey guys, I'm running a ZEX kit with 75hp jets currently. I've spoken with
Mark N. several times about Nitrous on this car <1990 MTX SHO> and he
recommends a 100hp shot after a few modifications are made. The only problem
is that ZEX tops out at 75hp on their import kits <the one I bought>. Mark
told me on his NOS kit he uses a .36 & .42 jetting, I believe he said this
makes 100hp. According to ZEX's website though 100hp <on a 5.0 mustang kit> is
.46 & .40  I'm not sure which to use. I can buy new jets from ZEX for about $3
a piece. Any advice??

1990 SHO
Centerforce Stage II dual friction clutch
SS y-pipe w/ high flow cats
walker dual exhaust
rod shifter conversion
custom intake using stock air box w/ K&N panel filter
Viper tires <pretty crappy I think>
ZEX N20 kit at 75hp shot

BEST TIME!!    9.55@79mph   how lame is that!! I've gotta get some good drag
radials!! ANYONE SELLING 15" Drag RADIALS??!!??

Turbo Matty P