[Shotimes] Re: 76mm MAF with 19# injector calibration?

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:19:43 -0700

Did you ask again about test data availability? Particularly flow vs.
pressure drop data? That's the other part of the equation as to whether the
C&L design is attractive relative to Pro-M and other options. If there is no
test data available on the units, it's still a crap shoot.

    Alan