[Shotimes] Re: 76mm MAF with 19# injector calibration

Mark Nunnally manunnal@netheaven.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 17:10:10 -0400

>he said if programming with and LPM or EEC
> Tuner, to use the voltage curve from a stock 86-93 Mustang 5.0, if using
the
> "yellow" tube, or use stock SHO voltage curve for the "clear" tube.

    This is what I've never understood.  (ie different sample tubes for a
given MAF, for the SHO and 5.0L mustang).  The 89-93 5.0L mustang and SHO
share the same stock MAF, both EEC's are looking for the same data set.
IOW, there is no specific mustang "curve", and no specific SHO "curve", they
are both the same.

As for a 90mm MAF, throwing out all electronics and just talking sheer CFM,
unless you have a blower car, it's way overkill IMHO.

mark