[Shotimes] !!!!!Confirmed SVT(Roush) SHO!!!!

BJamesjr@aol.com BJamesjr@aol.com
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:33:16 EDT

>Well it's official, my friend was delivering stuff to the Roush building in
Southfield, >and he saw with his own eyes a current model Taurus with SVT &
SHO badges >that was being worked on and modified.  Amongst the modifications
he could see >were ground effects and a SUPERCHARGER!!!

This would be somewhat interesting.

The gen4 Taurus is a handsome design, for a mass market sedan anyway.  I
don't know how it would look if you try to make it into a sports sedan.  We
all know what you can do if you change springs, shocks, and roll bars.  Of
course modifying the engine would be similar to what Pontiac does with their
superchargers.  If you could get the engine and trans. to live with the extra
power, it would be effective although even a mass produced SC kit would be
pricey.

At this point I'm not keen enough on Ford to want to buy one.  The
competition in the sports sedan marketplace is just getting better and
better.  Ford would not be able to compete without something better than a SC
Taurus SLO.