[Shotimes] eBay scam?

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:29:44 -0400 (EDT)

I sent an email to the high bidder and just got a response back from him this
morning. He assumed he was bidding on the wires and plugs.

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 166K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 34K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit
'96 Saturn SL2 Silver Plum 5 spd 123K
- Amsoil Synthetic ATF, K&N Panel Filter, Magnecor 7mm Electrosports 70
Ignition Cables

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm