[Shotimes] Ebay Scam?

Brian E. Harris sho-sc@sho-sc.com
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:30:03 -0700 (PDT)

I gotta say, yeah, buyer beware, and people should read closer.

At the same time, including items that are not for sale in your auction
(furniture to hold the items aside) is irresponsible.

Taking into consideration camera issues that Ian brought up, if that's the
only picture available, then the seller should make abundantly clear that
the auction is ONLY for the plugs, not the wires.

My vote is still leaning towards intentional confusion/scam.  It's not
hard to take an extra few seconds to type "PLEASE NOTE:  PLUG WIRES DO NOT
COME WITH THIS AUCTION.  THIS AUCTION IS FOR THE PLUGS ONLY." or something
of that nature.

If you're selling the plugs and wires in two seperate auctions, then why
would you group them both together for a picture, unless it's for you to
remember them when you miss them?

-bh