[Shotimes] First AutoX!

IdriveaSHO@aol.com IdriveaSHO@aol.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:56:46 EDT

don't bother with the upgrades, learn to drive first(I swear I mean no
offense here). I did my first Autox with my '89 GT mustang with the
suspension nearly done and had some pretty sad times, let my buddy drive(won
his class that year) and he knocked 10 seconds off my time(not bad when the
course was only a minute or so long). Anyways, just keep going back and
you'll be surprised how well you can do. Take a ride with anyone you can(that
can drive well anyways) and if there is a real pro there offer to let them
try out your car(make sure the "pro" is more than talk though). After my
buddy drove my car I was able to pull off a run that was only 1 second slower
than what he'd done. Good luck -Steve Bowen