[Shotimes] black or shine

d.kegel@attbi.com d.kegel@attbi.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:42:30 +0000

As far as I know (and I did a quick check), all Gen1
SHOs had black trim except the 91 plus.  This is
interesting, because this is now an easy way to tell if
that plus you're looking at is real or fake (It's a HUGE
job to change that upper side window trim, no one's
going to do it).  Previously, the only other way that I
knew of was to check the underside of the trunk for the
factory spoiler holes (as opposed to hand-made holes).
But you need to get them to open the trunk to do that.

Dave Kegel