[Shotimes] Virginia SHO in Orlando last week?

Don McKinnon (AST) dmckinnon@asttechlabs.com
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 20:00:15 -0400

I usually don't do this but I saw a SHO at the Radisson by Disney last
weekend, tag was "LJ SHO" Virginia plates.   I was going to stop & BS but we
were late for Seaworld!

Anyone on the list?

Don McKinnon
95 MTX - White/Mocha 88k miles
Stage 1 Power Package with Stage 1cams
Canyon Carver Road/Race Suspension
Quaife & HiRevs Competition Clutch

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of RPIERCE66@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 10:28 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] 1995 ATX for sale

My ATX is up for sale.
1995 ATX, silver/grey leather, 78k, full power, sunroof, 6 CD changer, dual
power seats, excellent condition inside and out
suframe connectors, Delrin bushings, eibachs, tokikos, new suspension
bushings and bearings, UDP's, new Motorcraft wires and plugs, new rear
brakes, new motor mounts, new AC compressor, new water pump, rebuilt
alternator, Solid car, no squeaks or rattles
Runs and rides excellent. asking $5,400. Located in NJ
Old Photo here http://www.geocities.com/shoprofiles/pierce.html
E-mail for more photos
Still looks this good. Thanks for looking
Rich
Frank Costa (SHOrage) a fellow SHOtimer came by this weekend and took it for
a ride He can offer a unbiased opinion the car