[Shotimes] RE:OT: Input on Automob

Michael S Wojton Mike.Wojton@owens-ill.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:01:00 -0400

I would check into it a little.  We used to have a guy here in our
Creative Design group that did watercolor renderings of cars.
Stuff like Corvettes and '57 Chevys.  I know he said that he got
permission from Chevrolet to sell them.  Maybe he was just
being cautious.  He actually did some commissioned work for
them too.

I just went to his website.  He's done alot more since last I talked
to him.

www.goettner.com

Mike Wojton
'95 MTX
Toledo, Ohio
shomike@tri-statesho-svt.org

K&N sans silencer cone
SHO Shop Y-pipe

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:10:07 -0400
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
From: Al&Angela[aa4jc]@self-serv.net
Sender: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] OT:  Input on Automobile ART

Hello everyone,

It has been a while since I have posted.
What can I say the SHO is running wonderfully.

Ill get to the point.

I am an artist and I have a huge interest in starting my own art
business.
My subjects will be automobiles, particular commissions from
individuals.

I am trying to find out if it is legal to draw a SHO for example and
then sell the art work.
I mean can I just do that without getting in trouble?  Can Ford come
after me because I
did not get permission or pay royalties or something.

As always thanks for your help

Big al
94 Wht ATX /w 102K mls
Greenville, SC