[Shotimes] 22mm FSB available

Russ M. rm1012@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 05:19:18 -0700 (PDT)

  If anyone is interested in a 22mm front anti-sway bar,  let me know.
  There is a local cash-only place with (3) of them;  clean,  nice
shape.   I'm guessing that I'd have about $75./each in buying,
packaging,  and shipping them.
  IMO,  they're best on the 1989-95 MTX with a 25mm or 26mm rear bar;
they were OE on the 1993 ATX.

  I also have (1) 23mm and (2) 25mm rear bars available...either would
be an improvement on a 1996-99 SHO,  the 25mm with TPR bushings feels
about the same to me as a 26mm with rubber bushings on a 1989-95.

  Paypal, check, or MO would be fine.   I can provide many, many
references if necessary,  from this list and the other forums.

  Please email directly.

  Thanks,

  Russ