[Shotimes] Poor stripping

Raak, Cory coryr@gentex.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:52:48 -0400

I have the problem where the top piece comes loose and sounds like something
ticking very loudly in the dash or something.  I ended up using a small
amount of black RTV to hold it in place.
Fixed it for me and the guy who replaced my windshield recently said that is
the only thing he uses, it happens on most Taurus's he said.
Just my .02