[Shotimes] RE: Poor stripping

Michael S Wojton Mike.Wojton@owens-ill.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:55:00 -0400

The guy who did the windshield tried to glue them down.  Didn't work.
Now that it's cold out, they don't bend back too far.  But in the summer
with the heat, they will bend almost completely back on themselves.  I
think if I want it done right I'll have to replace the piece of weather-
stripping.  Or cut them off.  It's only like 3 inches on each side.

Mike Wojton
'95 MTX
Toledo, Ohio
shomike@tri-statesho-svt.org

K&N sans silencer cone
SHO Shop Y-pipe

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:52:48 -0400
To: Mike.Wojton, shotimes@autox.team.net
From: Cory.Raak[coryr]@gentex.com
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Poor stripping

I have the problem where the top piece comes loose and sounds like something
ticking very loudly in the dash or something.  I ended up using a small
amount of black RTV to hold it in place.
Fixed it for me and the guy who replaced my windshield recently said that is
the only thing he uses, it happens on most Taurus's he said.
Just my .02