[Shotimes] OT Please pray

Ron Childs rchildssho@hotmail.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:58:32 -0700

I would like to think that the efforts by all of the caring doctors and
researchers is not going for naught. My wife is being treated for lung
cancer (non-smoker) and I believe she is finally starting to turn the corner
(more of a slow curve) toward recovery. I have no doubt that if there was a
"magic bullet" to cure her, they would have used it instead of the long,
miserable treatments she has been receiving.

-Ron Childs