[Shotimes] CCRM Wiring and Cancer

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:25:32 -0500

The link brought up "no such topic # exists" or something like that...

link does not work when I'm logged out.  Must be a security thing, I guess.
Anyway, if you can get into the Forum, go to "SHO Maintenance and
Troubleshooting - Electronics and Audio" then look for a topic titled
"Blower Control Module repair pictures".  It was posted 3-19-02.

How are you today?  My thoughts are still with you. You are a good son.

turns out my youngest brother got "pancreatic" and "prostate" mixed up.
Another relative has since corrected me about this.  As some of you may
know, Prostate cancer has a far higher survival rate (high 90's) than
Pancreatic (teens).  Dad goes in for a CAT scan in a few days.  If the
cancer has not developed complications, he might come out of this just fine.
I will let you know.  Thank you all again for your concern and prayers.

Joseph van Oss