[Shotimes] Re: OT Please pray

Michael S Wojton Mike.Wojton@owens-ill.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 14:06:00 -0400

Like I said, I don't completely share his views.  You'd have to know this
guy.  He'll buy a brand new vehicle just to complain about the price.  (Ok,
not really, but you get the idea.)  I meant no disrespect to anyone going
through, or that has gone through, any treatment.  People get "cured"
every day, and that just means there have been advances in treatments.

Mike Wojton
'95 MTX
Toledo, Ohio
shomike@tri-statesho-svt.org

K&N sans silencer cone
SHO Shop Y-pipe

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:58:32 -0700
To: Mike.Wojton
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
From: Ron.Childs[rchildssho]@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT  Please pray

I would like to think that the efforts by all of the caring doctors and
researchers is not going for naught. My wife is being treated for lung
cancer (non-smoker) and I believe she is finally starting to turn the corner
(more of a slow curve) toward recovery. I have no doubt that if there was a
"magic bullet" to cure her, they would have used it instead of the long,
miserable treatments she has been receiving.

-Ron Childs