[Shotimes] RE: Dead 93 MTX (Again)

Kerry Kinion kerry@kinionfurniture.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:52:20 -0700

Hey Guys,

It only took a couple weeks, but it looks like the moderator (who is the
moderator anyway?) decided to post my message.  I think I tried to send
this during a server upgrade or something, so it didn't go through.
Please disregard the "Dead 93 MTX" post, as you guys have helped a bunch
already and there is no need to reply again.

Still working on the car.  Got everything torn down, ready to do the
valve adjustment, replace a bunch of parts, radiator, water pump, cps,
timing belt, on and on!!

I'll let you know how it goes.

Want to be able to post  - Everything is back together and it runs like
a "scalded dog"!!

Thanks!

Kerry Kinion
Green 93 MTX, Bone Stock. (for now)