[Shotimes] 1991 SHO Plus

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:33:06 -0500

Roman,

Sounds like you have a nice car.  Check out the SHO Plus
page on the SHOclub.com web site.  It will tell you more
about your car.

http://www.shoclub.com

For value, check out the listings for similar cars on
SHOclub.com classifieds and also check out the price guides at:

http://www.KBB.com
http://www.Edmunds.com

Be realistic about condition.  IF the outside and inside are
both extremely nice, then you should get top dollar, but for
an SHO that is 12 years old with over 100,000 miles, the
market is pretty low.  Still, it should be a desireable car
for any SHO fanatic!  So for such a nice car you can start
at the high end of the market and hold out for a decent
price, don't give the car away.  A typical used car dealer
won't give you anything for it, but a SHO fanatic will give
you fair money.

I know a couple of people that might like your car, so I
will let them know, also post your car on SHOclub.com free
classifieds, and use other SHO site classifieds like
SHOforum.com. and any other free web site classifieds.

Good luck, but you might consider keeping the car, you can't
get that much fun for that few dollars anywhere else, I hear
from SHO Club members all the time that sold their cars and
then regret it.  Without spending $45,000 you can't really
duplicate it in todays market!

Don Mallinson, President
SHO Club