[Shotimes] Heater Core ?s.

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:53:24 -0400

I tooooooold you not to get an SHO. ;)

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Heikki Laine
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 11:21 AM
To: SHOtimes
Subject: [Shotimes] Heater Core ?s.

The time has come for me to replace the heater core in my SHO ('93 MTX).
It started blowing huge amounts of steam into my car yesterday morning
so I was forced to pull over and cut the hoses off the firewall and
connect them to each other.  This steam situation was all taking place
with the heat off, and only grew exponentially worse when I turned the
heat on (I was just curious).  I am wondering if this is the same core
as the non-SHO Taurii, and also if anyone has any suggestions or
comments of experience.  Stay away from these brands, don't be stupid
and do this while installing it, etc... CCing replies to my email would
be appreciated.  Thanks again for the expertise.

-Heikki

'hA-kE
Rutgers University
http://www.ece.rutgers.edu
http://www.physics.rutgers.edu
Music List
http://db.etree.org/heikki
This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.  If you are
the intended recipient but do not wish to receive communications through
this medium, please so advise the sender immediately.