[Shotimes] Gen I vs. Gen II::turtle looks!

shospeed@bigplanet.com shospeed@bigplanet.com
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:25:58 -0600 (MDT)

>I'll speak for David P....he loves SHOs(now don't go
>there CATZO!).
>
>Timothy don't be so defensive, although I understand
>why you were.  David was making a joke.
>You will get used to some of the forms of humor used
>at this board.  We are a SHOfamily and no two of us
>are alike, just like our SHOs.  However, we all have
>something in common, a bond that no one can (some have
>tried)seem to shake......we possessively
>love(obsessively)our SHOs each and every one of
>them....the Good, the Bad, the Beautiful, and the
>Ugly.
>
>Snowwind made 314K last night.  Still, roll-starting (CCRMfailure!!).

Don't worry Marlene, my feathers do not rustle easily.  I just happen to like the look of the Taurus, the SHO in particular (which is why family owns 7).  While the strongpoint is surely the Yamaha heart, it is not so great that I would own one no matter what body it came in.

Toolman