[Shotimes] Heater Core ?s.

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:05:11 -0500

The thing about the AC evaporator is, it's sealed in the heater box.  To
replace it, you have to saw open the box, replace the part, then reseal the
top with RTV and screws.  Just thought I'd mention it.

Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com>
To: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
Cc: "Heikki Laine" <heikki@heikkilaine.com>; "SHOtimes"
<shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Heater Core ?s.

Since we are replacing thing while it is apart, I would replace the AC
condenser (that is what it is called, right? I always get the condensor and
evaporator mixed up) at the same time. Since you have to evacuate the AC
anyway, the part is cheap.

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 166K Build date 11/18/1992
- K&N Panel filter, Tokico Struts, Eibach Springs, Dynomax cat-back, Holley
190lph fuel pump, FPS rebuilt ATX, 26mm rear sway bar, Performance-Plus
Stainless Steel Y-pipe, Delrin sub-frame bushings, Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30
oil, Amsoil Synthetic ATF.
'00 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0L V8 AWD Oxford White Clearcoat 34K Build date
11/19/1999
- Amsoil Series 2000 0W-30 oil, K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm

Get $5 free from Paypal! https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=P3XEFFBFUFKN6