[Shotimes] Heater Core ?s.

Josh Salaets jsalaets@msn.com
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 02:19:28 -0700

> You should just go ahead and kill yourself, im never going to do another
> heater core again....

HAHAHA!!!!

I just talked to a guy Thursday night about the heater core job.  He said
his was leaking on his SHO, and I told him good luck fixing it because it is
one major PITA.  I told him I helped out on a blend door job that we also
planned on replacing the heater core, and it took so long and was so
frustrating that we decided to only go as far as the blend door once we got
in there.  I said I would rather drop an engine out of a SHO than do another
heater core.  Needless to say, that freaked him out and he said he'd just
sell it! : )

In all seriousness, the job is a real pain, but is doable.  A set of factory
manuals and lots of patience will make the job go much smoother.  Plan on it
taking at least a weekend.

Good luck!

Josh Salaets
95 SHO MTX (I SHO U)
85 Omni GLH-T (Yeah, it's fast!)
86 Dodge Lancer (All show, no go, DAMN headgasket!)
Eugene, OR