[Shotimes] Oil pump failure

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 23:43:55 -0400

You live in Oklahoma! What do you mean brrrr!    Come up here with us in the
almost frozen tundra!  Then you say brrrrrr

Kirk J Doucette
Stormtrooper
97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Timothy Tyner
Sent: Saturday, October 26, 2002 10:53 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Oil pump failure

Who has replaced an oil pump before?  I figure it is probably just as easy
to just do an engine swap eh?  I know my rod bearings are good, but no oil
pressure.  Does okay when cool, and with thick oil (put in some STP honey
too), but was only getting about 15psi at 2800 on a little test drive just
now!  I guess I better get the other engine in there before it gets to cold
outside (my garage is not enclosed yet, brrrrr!)

Toolman

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif]