[Shotimes] Oil pump failure

Timothy Tyner shospeed@bigplanet.com
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:52:33 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Who has replaced an oil pump before?  I figure it is probably just as easy
to just do an engine swap eh?  I know my rod bearings are good, but no oil
pressure.  Does okay when cool, and with thick oil (put in some STP honey
too), but was only getting about 15psi at 2800 on a little test drive just
now!  I guess I better get the other engine in there before it gets to cold
outside (my garage is not enclosed yet, brrrrr!)

Toolman

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif]