[Shotimes] Windshield Wipers

Erik Balser masho95@attbi.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 08:03:44 -0500

> Do me a favor and don't come to the northeast.  We have
> rain, snow, and ice and you guys wouldn't have a clue.

Yeah the people up here don't know how to drive in it either,
so you could join the club.  Either you have the idiots going 95
mph in a complete whiteout that think they're invincible because
they drive a vehicle with 4-wheel drive (that you eventually see
crashed off the road), or you have grandma jones drivin
5 mph in the fast lane with her hazards on.  Anyone ever hear
of a happy medium? Oh joy, I can't wait till this winter!!

'95 MTX
masho95
http://home.attbi.com/~masho95