[Shotimes] Re: help.....valve chatter and rod knock...

Paul Chapin pchapin@houston.rr.com
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 12:11:08 -0800

You do not need to remove the crank to change the mains. I have done it on
two engines with out removing the crank or the engine. It will take less
time to do the crank bearings than to do the six rod bearings.

Paul
-