[Shotimes] Re: Inner Tie Rods - Redux

Leigh Smith leighsm@concentric.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 21:14:52 -0500

Alan;

If I am reading you description right, you are getting 8 thousandths
movement at the rotor top & bottom. Doesn't really sound too bad, I'd
check the other side and see if there is a major difference. Wheel
bearings should have some small amount of wobble. The rear of my 89 has
the manually adjustable kind and I am sure they wobble at least that
much. I am sure there is a spec for it somewhere. FYI my tie rod ends
wobbled 60-100 thousandths when I changed them out! Front to back though.

Lee