[Shotimes] 89 SHO For Sale

shewitt5656@cs.com shewitt5656@cs.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:16:15 -0500

I have a friend at work who is looking to sell his 89 SHO.  It is in great condition for an 89, and it has not been molested.  I have seen the car firsthand, and if I didn't have my 95 and the $100 89 right now, I'd snatch it up.  It has hardly any rust.  Here is the ad he put on SHOclub, contact Lou directly:

1989 Black SHO:  Titanium gray leather/cloth interior. One owner/ driver.5 spd,75,000 miles, fully loaded, very good condition. Full maintenance records. Needs muffers. Summer car. Asking $2500.  Louis Truong, Amherst, NY.  Phone: 716-689-1945  Email: lou_truong@praxair.com
10-28