[Shotimes] Are you guys dead!?

KICKINSHO@aol.com KICKINSHO@aol.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:27:14 EST

In a message dated 10/29/2002 8:00:39 PM Central Standard Time,
ianf@eden.rutgers.edu writes:

> ROTFLMAO...I can't wait to show her these emails and then ask her if
> she's coming to the next convention. :-D
>
> Ian

I think she should go.  Not all of the culprits are of the male persuasion. I
think it's all in fun and I am a female.  Just my two cents.

Now to get in on the beer thread I see y'all do once in awhile.  I do a
pretty good job of keeping up with the boys myself.  I am from Wisconsin, and
I did bartend for 16 years.  My poor liver.

Kris