[Shotimes] RE: Windshield replac

Steve Tatro stevetatro@att.net
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:28:42 -0500

Thought you might appreciate it!  Thought out of those 4 small
paragraphs we could all find something interesting to talk about.

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 163k miles
Cincinnati, Ohio
www.picturetrail.com/stevetatro

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Michael S Wojton
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 8:17 AM
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] RE: Windshield replac

Now HERE'S the kind of inane conversation starter I was talking about!

; )

Mike Wojton
'95 MTX
Toledo, Ohio
shomike@tri-statesho-svt.org

K&N sans silencer cone
SHO Shop Y-pipe

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:43:33 -0500
To: Jeff.Costantino[jeff]@hookt-up.com, shotimes@autox.team.net
From: Steve.Tatro[stevetatro_shotimes]@att.net
Sender: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Windshield replacement

Do you agree with single moms having more bastard children just so they
can receive a larger welfare check?

Do you agree with people who collect insurance money by cutting other
people off, slamming on their brakes, and claiming personal injury and
property damage?

Do you agree with people who advertise that a certain way to secure V8
SHO cams is bad, when it's been proven to be good, just to increase
sales?

Do you agree with Democrats who are crying that a Republican-controlled
House and Senate, in addition to the Republican President, would mean
chaotic right-wing policies would become laws on an almost daily basis,
even though they know they're lying and just want some additional votes?

What you're planning on doing is just as bad as all these things.  Maybe
even worse.

Just ask youself one question: WWJD?

;^)

Steve Tatro