[Shotimes] Block heater

Jim and Debbie Leyden jndleyden@mindspring.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:10:50 -0500

You could be right, it has been several years since we had this discussion
and you know how the mind is first thing to go!

Jim
'93 MTX
W/ Mind fading fast

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Paul Nimz
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 3:30 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Block heater

I believe this guru stated that with the use of synthetic the cam lobe wore
instead of the shim.  This should not happen as the cam is one level harder
than the shim.  The problem is the shim isn't wearing.  And no one knows the
complete history of the engines that he was referring too.

Paul Nimz
'97 TR SHO
'93 EG mtx SHO