[Shotimes] Gen3 seats in a Gen1?

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:54:21 -0600

The cutting you mention --- would that be absolutely required, or would it
be required only if one wanted to enjoy the "pass-through" feature?  I could
live without pass-through, I have for years.  Just ask my urologist.
<rimshot>

Okay, the Gen3 rear seat bottom is wider.  [Must... not... comment... on...
American... obesity...]   How much wider?  Enough to keep the rear doors
from shutting?  Do the Gen3 rear seat mounts match up?

Joseph