[Shotimes] Gen3 seats in a Gen1?

alfitz@alfitz.com alfitz@alfitz.com
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:47:35 -0600

I hope you appreciate this Joe, it is COLD and SNOWING, but I went out and
did some measuring.
The width is NOT different between the GEN III and the GEN 1/2. The bottom
of the seat attaches in the same way, but I'm not sure if the attach points
are located the same.
The back of the rear seat has a metal frame that must be attached to the
uni-body and I am not sure of what mods would be needed. When it warms up a
little, maybe this weekend, I'll look at it further.

Al Fitzgerald
http://www.alfitz.com/sho
NEW & USED SHO PARTS
.
SHO PARTS REQUEST FORM: http://www.alfitz.com/sho/parts-form.htm

WE ACCEPT MasterCard or Visa
NOTE: When replying to this email, please use your 'REPLY' button to include
the original message.