[Shotimes] played with a WRX yesterday

colin cooney cooney_colin@hotmail.com
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:20:27 -0400

Probably just as well that you didn't press it further, as I remember the
State Trooper likes to sit on the wide right hand shoulder just past the
exit for Evergreen. I've always wondered why he is never there during the
inevitable rush hour collision at 4:15 pm on any given Friday between
November 1st and May 1st, you know, right when the sideways snow and sleet
starts to fall, and the huge woman in the Cadillac Cimarron runs out of gas
in the extreme left lane, but can't muster the strength to turn the wheel to
the left to put her car on the shoulder.

It must be springtime in Detroit, if folks are getting on the pedal in and
around Woodward.

If tomorrow's game doesn't go markedly better for the Wings, I'm bound to be
a little testy. Ducks are for hunting.