[Shotimes] Quick informal survey of Mobil 1 users

92SHO 92sho@ivex.qc.ca
Mon, 04 Aug 2003 09:07:39 -0400

'92 just passed 90k, has been on Mobil 1 5w30 since late 1994 & 24k, average
one oil change per year (less than 5k/year).  This is a one-family SHO so I
know
all about it from day 1.  Engine is using 1 quart every 1500-2000 miles, has
increased over the years to where it is now.  Recently replaced front &
rear seals,
cam cover & plug well seals, it is messy below but clean above.

I would like to try those high-mileage oils but I like the added benefit of
synthetics on our cold winter mornings.  I may do it if I get enough
evidence that
they work in the SHO.

Luc
'92 90k