[Shotimes] Redline D4 best fluid of choice for an MTX-IV with "paper" synchros

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:23:05 -0500

When Mike Courtney put in my Quaife and the new fiber style
syncro's, he told me that D4 was better for ONE reason:

It was thinner and would splash around and flow better
through the main shafts and lubricate things better.

It has nothing really to do with the type of syncro.

Don Mallinson