[Shotimes] Spoiler Brake Light, LEDs

Johnsho92 john_sho92@yahoo.com
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 07:54:23 -0800 (PST)

Agreed, but how can one even attempt in replacing the
LED if one can't get the casing to open? :)

That's the question here...   in the Shotimes FAQ they
suggest replacing the whole circuit and rigging one
up, custom, but still, you would need to open the
existing casing.

Thanks for the help!  :)

-john