[Shotimes] Spoiler Brake Light, LEDs

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 10:34:01 -0600

John:
The light itself it constructed of 4 sets of 5 LED's that light. When one
set of the 4 burn out the entire light stops working. Radio Shack #276-066
will work fine as a replacement LED. Also known as a SLA580LT3F LED that can
handle 50ma of current at about 2 vdc.
 I am sending you off list a scan of some VERY detailed repair notes made by
Joey Stanley for his 93 ATX. It is possible to fix but is fairly involved.
.
.