[Shotimes] Re: Spoiler Brake Light, LEDs

fwhittle@mindspring.com fwhittle@mindspring.com
Mon, 1 Dec 2003 22:55:32 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

>From what I gather from the posts, it's fairly easy to remove the assembly from the spoiler, but very difficult to take the assembly apart to replace one LED.  Is this correct?

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX

From: "Ron Porter" <ronporter@prodigy.net>
To: "'Mike Kopstain'" <SHOtimes@midwestsho.com>,
  <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Spoiler Brake Light, LEDs
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 00:15:00 -0500

5 minute swap???? If I'm not mistaken, all of the posts in this thread
basically seem to be saying that it's about 5 minutes times about a 100.

With the limited number of SHO colors, finding one in your color should not
be too tough.

And $150 to paint the spoiler is the "bendover" price. Even so, for $100 for
paint it still appears to be worth it versus the grief that this job looks
to be.