[Shotimes] A couple CODES for anyone....(need some advice)

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:53:48 -0800 (PST)

As far as the idle speed goes, I would clear the computer and let it relearn the idle. Do you get any other idle problems? It might be a dirty IAB. The intake temperature sender is that one that attaches to the bottom of the airbox.

The others (PSPS, BOO, WOT not sensed) can be caused by not 1. moving the steering wheel right & left, 2. step on the brake, 3. goose it to WOT. Do these after the seperator flash following the three engine id flashes.

-Ron Childs   '91

Frank Costa <fcosta@comcast.net> wrote:
Hello All,
Any help with CODES 13 And 24 Would Be GREAT! My main concerns.

I GOT THESE CODES TODAY

CODE 13 RPM at idle out of range / low

CODE 24 Intake Air Charge Temperature sensor or vane air temperature sensor or
EDIS fault

CODE 52 Power Steering Pressure Switch (PSPS) circuit open

CODE 74 Brake On/Off (BOO) switch fault

CODE 77 Wide Open Throttle not sensed during Dynamic Response Test

ANY IDEAS?

Im thinking coil pack, Plugs, Wires, DIS for the 13 and 24 (MAYBE ACT)

What should i look into?

FRANK COSTA
89 SHO (122k)