[Shotimes] RE: Hard Rubber Trim

Christian Andretta passport@optonline.net
Wed, 03 Dec 2003 19:36:14 -0500

The B to B I've used comes in a red plastic bottle and comes out as a thin
milky liquid.

-----Original Message-----
From: cbcrawford@comcast.net [mailto:cbcrawford@comcast.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 7:26 PM
To: Donald Mallinson
Cc: v8sho@v8sho.com; Shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] RE: Hard Rubber Trim

Hmm . . . I wonder if we're talking about the same Back to Black . . .

The stuff I used and am looking at right now is a clear, pasty
gel-like substance . . . .  It was applied very much like an
armour all or liquid wax product . . .

The bottle also says it works equally as well on other color parts,
though I have none that I need to try it on . . .

Chris Crawford
'97 TR