[Shotimes] OT Star Trek Quote, was 60,000 mile check

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Thu, 04 Dec 2003 16:38:06 -0600

OK, we had one wrong (OK partly right) guess on the quote
below.  It is too good (one of my favorite characters, and
Hint: a pretty hot chick too) of a quote to let the topic go
without giving you all another chance, bringing in the V8
folk too this time:

Donald Mallinson wrote:
> As a trek fan, I get a kick out of how many times they tell people that
> the transporter is safe and then how many times they roast people to a steaming heap
 > or mix them up!  Here is one of my favorite lines from
the Star Treck Universe: