[Shotimes] rear calipers sticking

Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 10:35:30 -0500

No, but the rear calipers bleed fine.  But I guess it still could
be the hoses.  There's a lot of pressure in them when bleeding,
but not much going the other way.  They could be swollen just
enough.  I planned on replacing the lines eventually.  May have
to do it sooner now.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX