[Shotimes] Spring Rates

Kirk Doucette Kirk.doucette@verizon.net
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:22:17 -0500

Also becarefull of replacement GOOD American made rubber boots when doing
this.. When I had my trans re done I had the axles reinforced as well, I got
these amazing looking soft rubber boots. Great for flex!!  First 125+ run
with the car stretched the soft rubber boot into the strut and acted like a
can opener. I went back to the stiff half Plastic boot from ford and have
not had an issue.

Kirk J Doucette
NESHOC President
Stormtrooper-97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Mike.Wojton@us.o-i.com
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 1:20 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Spring Rates

I was just looking at the chart again.  I think the TRS is what I took
out.  KMO sounds familiar for what I put in.  It's all written down
at home somewhere.  I was going to cut the strut tabs, but I can only
get about 1/2" before I get too close to the tire.  I'm screwed unless
I spend a bunch of money.

Mike Wojton
Toledo, Ohio

-'95 White MTX