[Shotimes] Rock Auto

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:12:19 -0500

I got a christmas card, but no t-shirt. Damn, I guess I need to spend more
to get a T-shirt.

Bruce Malachuk

94 Opal Frost MTX

93 Green MTX winter beater

93 Black ATX stripped for spare parts

95 Sliver Frost SE (SLO) waiting for it's AX4S SHO tranny

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Steve Weinrich
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 8:30 PM
To: Jim and Debbie Leyden; Shotimes@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Rock Auto

Here's a current code.

Someone at RA likes me.  They sent me a cool T-shirt for Christmas!

Steve

Dear RockAuto Customer,

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer. To show our appreciation,
we would like to give you and your friends a special discount on auto parts.
Here's how it works:

- You give this discount code: 6562374295 to friends, neighbors, relatives,
the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.
- When someone places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount
code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart, he or she
will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
- The discount code expires on December 28, 2003; so don't wait!

**Each month we see people who put the word "discount" in front of their
code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount
code.**

If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact
us. And thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Vrroom, Vrroom!

RockAuto Customer Service