[Shotimes] Any VW owners on Long Island NY?

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 10:48:36 -0600

My stinking camera won't work but here's a picture of what you get for $200.

http://members.cox.net/brianjessica/insides.jpg

No, I have nothing to do with that site, it just happens to show our wonderful
keys.
--

Paul L Fisher
'93 Ford Taurus SHO Crimson Clearcoat ATX 177K Build date 11/18/1992

SHO Club member http://www.shoclub.com/
Check out my web site http://www.paul-fisher.com/
Amsoil dealer http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil.htm