[Shotimes] eBay

Rick Glass rick@pitroadproducts.com
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 14:32:39 -0600

That's too much like work.

This method currently yeilds 153 items, if you just use the search box on
the home page the current search yeild is 173 items, this searches all of
ebay , not just ebay motors ( some people have been known to list things
wrong )
There may be something worthwhile listed in those other 20 items, and this
saves 2 or 3 steps in the search process.
Thought this may help.

Rick Glass
       Nashville, TN
' 99 Silver 38k  non-Kirked (for now)
       Flowmaster Original 40's
       3rd cat/resonator removed
       Intake slighly modified (but not Porterized)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Bigelow" <stupourdave@yahoo.com>
To: <Shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2003 10:37 AM
Subject: [Shotimes] eBay

> Hi all,
>        Most of you probably know about this, but in case you don't here's
something I've used a lot. If you go to eBay, then to eBay Motors and in the
search engine type Taurus SHO you'll get about ten pages of SHOs and SHO
parts for sale. It's all auction stuff, but there are a lot of hard to find
parts available. It's amazing how many people are parting-out SHOs. New
starters "buy now" price is usually $75 plus shipping. Overflow tanks and
washer tanks are usually about $10-$15 plus shipping. I hope you find this
helpful.   Dave