[Shotimes] Miracle beater sho on ebay

Tom Smith tjsmith@monmouth.com
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:14:20 -0500 (EST)

Don,

I would have to say luck. I have had my car since it
had 22 miles on it and changed the oil every 3k. If
the car sits more than a few days, I get good puff on
startup. Sometimes after a hard run it will toss some
smoke on startup at the track. Hence the smoking SHO
at the track. My car has 120k now and has been doing
valve seal leak for about 30k.

People (Ferrari drivers 8-0 ) fell sorry for you at
the track. SHO smokescreen over the eyes...

Tom 91+